Elianne (E.A.) Vroege-Scheffers
Elianne Vroege graduated in Private Law in December 2011 at the University of Leiden. During her studies, she worked as a volunteer at Leiden Juvenile Law Centre (Leidse Kinder- en jongerenrechtswinkel). After internships in the Netherlands and the Netherlands Antilles Elianne joined Delissen Martens on 1 October 2012.
- Specialist Accreditation Course Employment Law (Grotius), 2018
- University of Leiden, 2011
- Dutch Employment Lawyers Association (VAAN)
- Young Dutch Employment Lawyers (VJAA)
- Dutch Association for Employment Law (VvA)
- The Hague Association of Employment Lawyers (VHAA)