Mark (M.R.) Krul
Mark Krul is an IT lawyer and specialist in the area of IT Law, privacy and intellectual property rights.
He is engaged in:
- Providing advice in case of conflicts about IT projects
- Drawing up technology contracts
- The use and the enforcement of intellectual property rights
- Providing advice on the legal aspects of e commerce
- The development of privacy and security strategies
- Providing assistance in case of cybercrime
- Coaching of IT start ups
In addition, Mark advises enterprises on a regular basis which are confronted with a raid by The Software Alliance (BSA).
- Specialist Accreditation Course IT Law (Grotius), 2005
- University of Leiden, 1998