The use of personal data is subject to the strict rules of the General Data Protection Regulation (AVG). Companies, institutions and public authorities are obliged to bring the processing of personal data in line with the provisions of the AVG.
What can our privacy lawyers do for you?
We help organisations comply with privacy legislation. Our work consists of advising on all aspects of privacy law. You can also come to us for litigation on privacy issues. In addition, you can engage us as a Data Protection Officer (FG).
A major focus of our advice is on the processing of personal data when new technologies are applied. Our extensive experience in IT law is an added value in this respect.
Where we can support you
- Advising companies, institutions and public authorities in complying with the obligations under the AVG
- Drafting the documents required under the AVG, such as processing registers, policy documents, privacy statements, processor agreements, sub-processor agreements and agreements between controllers
- Advising on the use of personal data in the context of digital marketing
- Advising on the processing of special personal data in web applications
- Conducting Privacy Impact Assessments (PIAs) identifying the legal bottlenecks and risks of processing personal data.
Our lawyers are based in The Hague
Are you looking for a privacy law lawyer? You are welcome to come to our office in The Hague. Our privacy lawyers possess the right knowledge and expertise to assist you. Although our office is located in The Hague, we operate throughout the Netherlands.