Milan (M.) Karel
Attorney at law
Milan has been working at Delissen Martens in the Corporate Law section since 2018. Business clients can turn to him for legal issues relating to Corporate Law and Civil Law.
Milan mainly advises companies and institutions, including multinationals, on matters such as mergers & acquisitions, shareholder disputes, corporate governance, (directors') liability issues and (in drafting, concluding and litigating in relation to) commercial contracts.
His legal and business acumen gives him a broad vision. "I not only look at the legal whole, but above all wish to work towards a solution in consultation with the parties involved, which is also sustainable from a social and business perspective."
As a lawyer, Milan is driven and has a commercial attitude. This allows him to connect quickly with entrepreneurs, empathise with their business and quickly get to the bottom of the case.
View the CV of Milan
- Master's degree in Business Law, Leiden University, 2017.
- Master's degree in Civil Law, Leiden University, 2017
- Lecturer Corporate Law, Faculty of Law, Leiden University, dept. Moot Court
- Board member (commissioner committees) Young Bar Association at the Supreme Court of the Netherlands, 2020-2021
- Vice president of the Young Bar Association The Hague, 2021-2022.