The IT law practice group advises entrepreneurs in the IT sector on all legal aspects of running a business.
We have extensive experience with giving advice and conducting legal proceedings about IT related issues. We are, for instance, engaged in:
- Giving advice in case of conflicts about IT projects and conducting legal proceedings
- Drawing up technology contracts
- The use and upholding of intellectual property rights to software
- Giving advice on the legal aspects of e commerce
- The development of privacy and security strategies
- Providing assistance in case of cyber crime
- Coaching of IT Start-ups
And we also assist our clients on a regular basis in legal proceedings before courts and arbitral tribunals, including the Foundation for the Settlement of Automation Disputes (SGOA).
We have special expertise as regards conducting negotiations for companies which are confronted with a raid by The Software Alliance (BSA).