What can our ICT law attorneys do for you?
The ICT law attorneys advise entrepreneurs in ICT on all legal aspects of doing business. We have extensive experience in advising and litigating on ICT-related issues.
Where we can support you
- Advising on conflicts in IT projects and conducting proceedings
- Drafting technology contracts
- The use and enforcement of intellectual property rights on software
- Advising on the legal aspects of e-commerce
- Developing privacy and security strategies
- Providing assistance in the event of cybercrime
- Assisting IT start-ups
- Also regularly assisting our clients in proceedings before courts and arbitral tribunals, including the Foundation for the Settlement of Automation Disputes (SGOA)
- Special expertise exists with respect to conducting negotiations for companies facing a raid by The Software Alliance (BSA).
Our lawyers are based in The Hague
Are you looking for an ICT law attorney? You are welcome to come to our office in The Hague. Our ICT-law attorneys possess the right knowledge and expertise to assist you. Although our office is located in The Hague, we operate throughout the Netherlands.