Olivier (O.R.) baron van Hardenbroek van Ammerstol
Attorney at law/partner
Olivier has been a lawyer since 1994 and has been a partner at Delissen Martens since 1 January 2010.
He has extensive experience in advising enterprises and private persons and is specialised in procedural law, business-law disputes and information technology law.
He has a well-considered approach. 'In preparing my advice, I always first carry out a preliminary study so that all the facts are set out. When I give advice, I always check whether the client understands the approach and supports the strategy.' Olivier finds it important that his clients have realistic expectations about a case. He pursues this by being honest and transparent. 'At the start of a case, I make clear what is feasible. That way, the client is well aware of what he or she can expect from a case.'
Olivier’s advice is solution-oriented. 'I have a practical attitude. My criterion is to solve problems and not to aggravate them.'
Olivier curriculum vitae
- Mediation, CVC Haarlem, 2007
- University of Leiden, 1993
- Université de Poitiers, 1991- 1992
- Dutch Association of Debt-Collection Lawyers (Vereniging Incasso Advocaten – VIA)
- Candidate for membership in the Netherlands Association of Computer Lawyers (Vereniging Informaticarecht Advocaten – VIRA)
- Dutch Association of Litigation (NVvP)
- Union Internationale des Avocats (UIA)
/ related news