Olivier (O.R.) baron van Hardenbroek van Ammerstol
Olivier is a lawyer since 1994. In 2010 he joined Delissen Martens as a partner. Olivier is a specialized litigator with a focus on commercial law, intellectual property and informatics law.
Corporate Livewire awarded Olivier as Excellence in Litigation in the Legal Awards 2015.
- Mediation, CVC Haarlem, 2007
- University of Leiden, 1993
- Université de Poitiers, 1991- 1992
- Dutch Association of Debt-Collection Lawyers (Vereniging Incasso Advocaten – VIA)
- candidate for membership in the Netherlands Association of Computer Lawyers (Vereniging Informaticarecht Advocaten – VIRA)
- Dutch Association of Litigation (NVvP)
- Union Internationale des Avocats (UIA)
/ related news