Carene (C.M.H.) van Vliet
Attorney at law/partner
Carene van Vliet graduated in European Law and Criminal Law. She has a full-time criminal law practice. She acts for both individuals and corporate clients.
Carene specialises in juvenile (criminal) law and military criminal law.
Utrecht University, 2003
- The 'Haagse Vereniging van Jeugdrechtadvocaten' (HVJA)
- European Criminal Bar Association (ECBA)
- Dutch Association of Supreme Court lawyers in criminal matters (VCAS)
- Dutch Association of Defence Counsel (NVSA)
- Member of the Board of Representatives of the Dutch Bar Association
- Lecturer in the Moot Court department at Leiden University
English, German, Dutch