Intellectual Property Law
Intellectual Property lawyers
Intellectual property law is the legal area which protects your creative efforts. It is a collective term comprising a number of rights, including copyright, trademark right, patent right, database right and design right. These rights pertain to the protection of specific things, such as software, texts or the name of your product or service. You have to protect your knowhow and business secrets in other ways.
Intellectual property protection
We advise our clients on all aspects of intellectual property law and the protection of knowhow and business secrets.
We help our clients with:
- The drawing up of contracts, such as collaboration agreements, nondisclosure agreements (NDAs) and licencing and operating agreements
- The drawing up of clauses about intellectual property rights in employment agreements and agreements for the provision of services
- Giving advice and – if necessary – conducting legal proceedings about infringements of intellectual property rights
- Carrying out a due diligence with respect to the intellectual property rights when a company is sold
- Giving advice on the (online) use of domain names, brands and trade names
- The (re)structuring of intellectual property rights and within a group of companies
/ Team Intellectual Property Law