Jeroen (J.S.) Maas
Attorney at law/partner
With more than 18 years of experience in the field of migration law and broad knowledge of administrative law, Jeroen provides advice to companies, private persons and (semi-) public institutions on issues relating to administrative and migration law. For instance, he renders assistance to companies with applications in the field of knowledge worker migration and labour migration and he advises private individuals on issues relating to (EU) family migration.
In addition, Jeroen advises lawyers (offices) and other professionals at home and abroad on complex issues in the field of migration law, for example with cross-border family-law issues or international corporate structures.
Where necessary, Jeroen litigates in relation to the refusal or revocation of residence permits. Clients can also turn to Jeroen for assistance with matters where interests conflict with those of the government: fines, permits, subsidies, etc.
A specific website has been set up for information on family reunification: www.mvv-gezinshereniging.nl/en
- Knowledge worker migration and labour migration
- Diplomats and employees at international organisations
- Family reunification (including applications for authorisation for temporary stay – MVV)
- EU (family-related) migration (including 'Chavez-Vilchez' cases)
- Victims of honour-related violence or human trafficking
University of Leiden, 2001
- The Specialist Association of Migration Lawyers (SVMA)
- Working Group on Legal Aid in Immigration (WRV)