Jeroen (J.S.) Maas
Attorney at law/partner
With more than 18 years of experience in the field of migration law and a broad knowledge of administrative law, Jeroen provides advice to companies, private persons and (semi-) public institutions on issues in the field of administrative and migration law. For instance, he renders assistance to companies with applications in the field of knowledge workers migration and labor migration and he advises private individuals on issues related to (EU) family migration.
In addition, Jeroen advises lawyers (offices) and other professionals at home and abroad on complex issues in the field of migration law, for example with cross-border family law issues or international corporate structures.
Where necessary, Jeroen litigates about the refusal or revocation of residence permits. Clients can also turn to Jeroen for assistance in various matters where interests conflict with those of the government: fines, permits, subsidies, et cetera.
A specific website has been set up for information on family reunification: www.mvv-gezinshereniging.nl/en
- Knowledge workers migration and labour migration
- Diplomats and employees at international organisations
- Family reunification (including applications for authorization for temporary stay- MVV)
- EU (family-related) migration (including 'Chavez-Vilchez' cases)
- Victims of honour-related violence or human trafficking
University of Leiden, 2001
- The Specialist Association of Migration Lawyers (SVMA)
- Working Group on Legal Aid in Immigration (WRV)