Martijn (M.) Kager
Attorney at law
Martijn has been with Delissen Martens in the labor law section since 2020. He graduated in labor law and corporate law from Erasmus University. With this knowledge and experience, Martijn advises employers and employees on issues of labor law and related contract law. He assists and advises employees and employers in dismissal cases, in the event of occupational disability and in the assessment and drafting of contracts.
Martijn is a driven lawyer and likes to switch between thoroughly analyzing a case and finding human, practical solutions for clients. Litigation therefore has his special interest, as evidenced by his participation in the Hague moot court competitions in 2023. At the same time, he always tries to find a solution outside of court if possible. For example, in negotiation or mediation. Precisely by litigating a lot, he sees the value of that.
Areas of expertise
- Dismissal law, including summary dismissal;
- Flexible employment, including temporary employment contracts and payrolling;
- International and European employment law;
- Sickness, reintegration and disability;
- Drafting employment contracts and assignment agreements;
- Employment litigation and liability.
View the CV of Martijn
- Master's degree in Employment Law, Erasmus University Rotterdam, 2020
- Master's degree in Business Law, Erasmus University Rotterdam, 2020
Dutch and English