Real Estate Law
- Neighbor law
- VvE law
- Project development
What can our real estate lawyers do for you?
Do you need a real estate lawyer? Or are you facing a dispute or procedure? Since real estate law overlaps with many different areas of law, it is important to hire a lawyer with the right experience and expertise.
Our Real Estate lawyers advise individuals and businesses in all common facets of Real Estate Law. From the initial negotiation phase to achieving the desired result. They frequently act for Associations of Owners (VvE), tenants and landlords, contractors and principals. They also mediate in neighbor issues. If a dispute cannot be settled out of court, they will conduct legal proceedings for you with integrity.
Where we can support you
- Drafting or assessing rental agreements (residential, office, and business premises)
- Advising on the rights and obligations of tenants and landlords
- Advice on buying and selling real estate
- Advising on hidden defects
- Disputes regarding construction projects;
- Issues arising for and within Owners Associations (VvE);
Our lawyers are based in The Hague
You are welcome to visit our office in The Hague. Our lawyers specialized in real estate law have the right knowledge and expertise to assist you. Although our office is located in The Hague, we operate throughout the Netherlands.
Need legal support?
For more information, please contact Marc Delissen or someone else from the real estate law team. They will be happy to assist you.
/ Team Real estate law