Petra (P.R.) Beishuizen
Attorney at law/mediator/partner
Petra specializes in Family Law and Mediation. She applies an integrative approach, Holistic Law, which means that the whole problem will be assessed instead of only the legal part thereof, that the whole person is taken into consideration with all his emotions and experiences in relation to the conflict in question. Petra takes care of the interests of children who have become involved in divorce problems, she listens to them and provides them with the opportunity to express themselves.
Petra gives advice to entrepreneurs and independent professionals concerning the settlement of their complex financial and legal matters. She has a couching and facilitating role. She ensures that the relation is restored and provides people with new avenues to resolve disputes. The conflict may concern a divorce, or a partnership conflict, an inheritance or an internal dispute within the organisation.
As a mediator she has acquired much experience with relationship problems, intervision and the personal interest of the persons behind the issue.
Her objective is to help people to get on with their life, to build bridges and to protect relationships.
Petra is founder of the Holistic Practice Hub and one of the founders of "Het Scheidingscafe", established in 2011.
- University of Utrecht, 1994
- Mediation vFAS, 2000
- Specialist Accreditation Course Family Law (vFAS)
- Collaborative Divorce Practitioner
- Dutch Association of Family Lawyers and Divorce Mediators (vFAS)
- Netherlands Mediation Institute (NMI)
- The Netherlands Institute of Psychologists (NIP)
- Collaborative lawyer from the Association Collaborative Divorce Holland (VvCP)
- International Academy of Family Lawyers (IAFL)
- Certified mediator NMI (vFAS)
- Lecturer at The Dutch Bar Association (NOvA)
- Co-founder "Het Scheidingscafé"
- Intervisie coach
Enlgish, French, Dutch