Janina (J.E.) Hamann
Janina Hamann studied law and psychology at Leiden University. In 2010, Janina entered the employment at Delissen Martens. Janina has extensive experience in conducting legal proceedings and providing advice in the area of Administrative Law. Private persons as well as enterprises and public servants can consult Janina. She has wide experience in providing legal guidance with enforcement issues.
As from 2017, Janina will prepare for the entrance exam in order to be allowed to hold the title of lawyer (Rechtsanwalt) also in Germany.
- Grotius Academy, Specialist Accreditation Course Administrative Law, 2015
- University of Leiden, 2011 (Master Nederlands Recht 2010, Bachelor Psychologie 2011)
- Association for Administrative law (VAR)
- Dutch section of the International Commission of Jurists (NJCM)
- Working Group on Legal Aid in Immigration (WRV)
- Association for Civil Servants and Law (VA&R)
- German-Dutch lawyer association (DNRV)
- Junior Chamber International (JCI)
- Deutsch-Niederländische Handelskammer Young Professionals (DNHK Young Professionals)
German, English, French, Dutch